Meetings are held
on the second Saturday of the month,
September through May.
Typically, our meetings are educational with lunch to follow.
What we do:
- Hold a Family Fun Night in August
- Support “Canine Assisting Service Heroes”
- Educate children in our community during Constitution Week, George Washington’s Birthday, and other occasions.
- Through “DAR Project Patriot” we collect items for military personnel.
- Support DAR Schools
- Tour historical sites
- Participate with Wreaths Across America
- Support Home of the Brave with gifts and supplies
- Support the USO
- Support and recognize Vietnam Veterans
- Present certificates and medals to local JROTC
- Donate books and magazines to local libraries
- Participate in Memorial Day and Independence Day Celebrations
- Attend Flag Day Ceremonies
Won’t you join us at a meeting to discover more about DAR? For more information please contact us.